Previous Speaking Engagements
- Bloomsbury Theatre (2014). Introducing Rewired: The Brain, Art, and Innovation. – London, United Kingdom.
- African Neurological Disease Research Foundation (2013). Epilepsy Awareness in Youth Education. -Nairobi, Kenya.
- Goodenough College (2013). Arts and Brain Advocacy. -London, United Kingdom.
- Queen Square Symposium (2013). Youth-led Innovations in Disseminating Research to Wider Audiences. -London, United Kingdom.
- Encephalitis Society AGM (2012). Keynote Speaker. Art and Neurology. – London, United Kingdom.
- Bloomsbury Theatre (2012). Neurological Conditions, Multiple Sclerosis and Energy Metabolism. Neurology & Me: Disease, Art, Health & Hope. -London, United Kingdom.
- Secure A Cure for MS Radio Show (2012). Special guest. Connecting Art and Science for Advocacy. New York, United States.
- Science Showoff (2012). Trends in research paving the way to cross-disciplinary work. – London, United Kingdom.
- TED x UCL (2012). Movement uniting cross-disciplinary work. – London, United Kingdom.
- British Council and European Commission Erasmus Mundus: “Think Doctorate. Think Europe. Promodoc (2012). -London, United Kingdom.
- Tanz Tangente (2011) – Using Dance for Advocacy in Motor Neuron Disease. -Berlin, Germany
- Institute of Neurology (2010). Demyelinating lesions in MS. – London, United Kingdom.
- Imperial College London, Moon Symphony & Cosmic Trilogy by Paul Gladstone Reid, 2014. – Panel Discussion on Art and Science (2014).
- Moon Symphony is a collaboration between Mr. Reid, NASA, Google, Imperial and other leading scientists, philosophers and artists exploring lunar concepts through music.
For more on availability for speaking engagements, please contact Amber.